Have a question or concern? Need to contact the office or a teacher about an assignment or upcoming event? Please feel free to send us an email, call, or book an appointment and we can help go over any pressing issues or concerns you might have.
Principal: Wanda Quiñones
Address: 200 N. Main Street, Lambertville, NJ 08530
School phone: 609.397.0183
School fax: 609.397.4607
To report student absence:
Call 609.397.0183 and choose option 1.
Please provide the following information:
1. Student's name
2. Student's teacher
3. Date and time of your call
4. Date(s) your child will be absent
5. Reason for absence
To contact a teacher:
- Email is the best method for contacting a teacher. Please use the Staff Directory Find out the teacher's email address.
To contact staff or administration:
- Email is the best method for contacting a staff member. Please use the Staff Directory to find a staff member's email address.
- If you wish to call, please contact the main office at 609.397.0183